Type of Job - Full Time
Job Location - Bridgeport, Connecticut
Plan, setup and run various CNC milling operations to machine a variety of precision components and special parts.
Skills and Requirements
• Work from blueprints, specifications and / or instructions to rough and finishing parts to close tolerances.
• Setup and operation involves reviewing CNC program and blueprints; verifying speeds and feeds for tooling, operating machine
to produce quality parts on-time and under budget.
• Create and edit simple programs at the control.
• Setup and operate multiple machines to insure equipment is run unattended, maximizing facility productivity.
• Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed and standard safety regulations.
• Perform other and related duties as assigned, directed or within the scope of overall responsibility.
As a leader in precision machine tool design and manufacture, Moore produces a complete line of jig grinding machines and accessories. Our Contract Manufacturing Division also serves the aerospace and defense markets along with the traditional metal and plastics forming industries. Moore offers a "small company" atmosphere with the employee benefits, pay scales, and security of a large corporate parent. Our benefit package includes: Comprehensive medical & dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, company paid life insurance, and 2 to 5 weeks of paid vacation depending upon length of service.
Moore Tool Company, Inc.
800 Union Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06607
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org