Terms and Conditions
December 1, 2022
As a reminder, per our AS9100 Rev. D standard 8.4.3 Moore is required to adhere to the following items.
- The supplier shall implement a quality management system.
- The supplier shall use statistical techniques for product acceptance.
- The supplier shall notify Moore:
- Of any nonconforming product, to obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition,
- Of changes in product, process, or services; changes of external providers; changes of manufacturing facility location, and obtain Moore Tool approval.
- The supplier shall use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources.
- The supplier shall flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements, including customer requirements and Moore specific requirements.
- The supplier shall allow right of access by Moore, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, and any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to applicable documented information.
- Suppliers are responsible for retention and protection of product records, indicating quality, acceptance, and traceability of product. Retention is 10 years for Aerospace / Defense and ITAR orders per our matrix and will be flowed down on at the time of a purchase order. Prior to disposition, the supplier shall contact Moore Tool for direction on disposition requirements.
- Suppliers are to communicate at time of quote the lead time. At the time of order, note the due date as this is being entered into Moore’s system and used to calculate “on time delivery” (OTD).
- The supplier shall prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- The supplier shall ensure that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
In addition, Moore expects to be notified in advance of any items shipping late in writing or by email.
Virginia Cabeleira, Materials Manager